Oriental Tit Tar & Osteo Care: My First Visit

So after 14 days of enduring back pain, I decided to make my way to Oriental Tit Tar. I had waited two weeks for the swelling to reduce in case it was just normal muscle pain. However the pain was still there....

Front desk information counter
Their services include treatment for Automobile Accidents, Bone Setting, Back/Leg/Neck Pain, Domestic Injuries, Golf Injuries, Joint Dislocation, Sports Injuries, Occupational Related, Shoulder.Elbow& Wrist pain.

There is an outlet located in OUG, so I decided to head there after the Shu Uemura launch at noon today.
I parked my car, bought a parking coupon, and walked over to the shop at 4:07pm. Waiting time took about twenty minutes, so I watched a TVB series which was showing on television in the front desk waiting hall.

TV for patients in the waiting hall
 I told Paul, the sifu some of my symptoms, and he proceeded to ask me a few diagnostic questions. I told him I could not bend my back for 14 days. He then led me to lie on my stomach on this chiropractor bench. It looked similar to the one belonging to the Taiwanese chiropractor I visited in Sydney, near Chinatown.

 For the ladies, let it be known that the sifu will have to unfold the top you're wearing as you lie on your front in order to look at your back. The sifu then used his hands to feel along my backbone. After asking me to hold myself in a few body postures, he managed to 'stretch' and 'realign' my backbone. He then applied a herbal treatment bandage on my lower back, telling me to remove it only the following morning when I wake up. After about 5 minutes or 10 mins, the treatment was completed.

Food to avoid
The sifu then proceeded to inform me that as I had injured my back, I was to avoid chicken meat, eggs, cold drinks, etc. etc. He also advised to avoid any stimulating exercises, and running! *gasp!*

 I was completely at ease as I had been to a chiropractor in Sydney for a few months, and was familiar with their movements. Also, in Sydney, they chiropractor I went to was a Masters holder, and studied at least 7 years, so I was at least comforted by the idea that she knew what she was doing.

Appointment Card & Medicine

 The bill came up to Rm100, which includes a packet of herbal medicine for me to take, the herbal pack application, consultation and treatment. Its not cheap, but it beats being in the dark, going twice to a thai massage and having no idea if you have injured your back. ^^

Business Hours:
Mon- Friday 12pm-9pm
Sat: 12pm- 5pm
Sunday: Off
Address:
No 2, Jln Hujan Rahmat 3, Tmn OUG
016-3333 767

Comments

Popular Posts